January 1, 2012
ordercorner food delivery
We’re excited to announce the return of our loyalty program called Brownie Points. The program allows you to earn points when you order with participating restaurants. When you earn enough points, you can redeem them for rewards.
Program details include:
- How does the program work? It’s simple. As you place orders with any of the participating restaurants throughout the year you will earn points. Once you earn 1,500 points you are eligible for a reward. The program is currently only offered in the Houston market. Future markets are around the corner, stay tuned.
- How much do I need spend to earn a reward? Once you reach 1,500 points you are eligible for a reward. 1 point = $1.00.
- Is there any limit to the number of rewards I can receive within the year? No. The more you spend, the more points you earn and the more rewards you receive.
- Who are the participating restaurants? The participating restaurants will show at the top of the restaurant listing page within a selected zip code. If you’re not sure, please contact Customer Service.
- What are the available rewards? Currently, the rewards include: A free order worth up to $150.00, an in-store gift certificate to a restaurant worth up to $150.00 or a gift card from a major retailer or American Express gift card worth 75.00.
- How do I know how many points I’ve earned? In the My Account section of the website you can view your point status or you can contact Customer Service.
As always, feel free to contact customer service if you have any questions.
Terms and conditions subject to change.